Welcome to Team “Z” followers from all over the United States. Send us a Video so you can become a member!
A Special wish for Zaraiah Donovan from Team “Z”
A very inspiring video created by Kristy Allred who gave her personal input as to how Baby Zariah has affected her present bout with Leukemia.
Best Hospitals for Pediatric Neonatology These 50 pediatric centers were ranked for care of fragile newborns. Breast milk at discharge, 30-day readmissions and patient volume, along with other data collected from a detailed U.S. News clinical survey of children’s hospitals, produced 85 percent of each hospital’s score. The other 15 percent reflects nominations from pediatric … [Read more…]
A strong supporter of Zariah Donovan named James Speaks Out and tells a very touching story how Baby Zariah has affected his life.
Send your video for Zariah we may post it.
Each Day is a fight for Baby Zariah Donovan we ask that each of you pray for her and the Donovan family as we are in need of a miracle for this baby at this time.
Shawn Donovan * Zariah Donovan * Primary Children’s Hospital
Happy Fathers Day for Shawn Donovan
At Primary Children’s Hospital they have a music program that assisted in creating a special song for Zariah.